To save time when making your first visit to our offices:
- Fill out and upload the Registration Sheet
and also please register at Dr. Stadtmauer’s Patient Portal
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Stop antihistamines at least 5 days prior to your visit (they can interfere with the allergy testing) This includes Alavert, Claritin, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Zyrtec, Benadryl and others. Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your health insurance company.
- Please bring your referring or general doctor’s name and address.
- Watch this 2 minute video understanding your health insurance.
- If you wish, you may read the HIPAA privacy notice.