To save time when making your first visit to our offices:
- Fill out forms in advance:
Registration Sheet & HIPAA Notification Form (sign after reading HIPAA Privacy Notice) OR for patients of Dr. Stadtmauer please register and fill out the registration sheet and health questionnaires on the left menu at Dr. Stadtmauer’s Patient Portal
- Please bring your insurance card.
- Stop antihistamines at least 2 days prior to your visit (they can interfere with the allergy testing) This includes Alavert, Claritin, Clarinex, Allegra, Xyzal, Zyrtec, Benadryl and others. Do not stop any asthma inhalers.
- Do you need a referral to see us? Check with your health insurance company.
- Please bring your referring or general doctor’s name and address.
- Watch this 2 minute video understanding your health insurance.